18 October 2002: Dissertation on Problems
of Diacritic Design posted. Dates
also set for bukva:raz! exhibit at the UN Headquarters.
7 October 2002: Gentium mentioned
in article by John Berry
about the ATypI-Roman conference.
14 September 2002: Gentium
site introduced. The design is completely different in order
to match the design of the type specimen. The Fontographer/FontLab
skeleton pages have been temporarily unlinked until I have
time to prepare some content for them!
23 June 2002: Font
Hints section begun, with an article on Scanning.
21 June 2002: Paper on Balancing
Typeface Legibility and Economy posted.
26 May 2002: Significant style revisions
to address the following:
- Moved from specific CSS point sizes to relative ones
- Changed default font from Arial to Verdana
- Changed non-hover link colors
- Revised footer color and content
- Changed all H tags, making them gray (and less prominent)
- Changed H2 tag style to make it more prominent!
- Pulled Research page out to root level
- Began to keep updates page updated
18 May 2002: First version posted
on SIL site.