SIL International Worldwide
Where SIL works around the world
SIL has approximately 5,300 members working with over 1,000 languages around the world. Fieldwork in many countries has led to published results. See the page on Linguistic Fieldwork for a list of some of these countries with a link to a bibliography listing of the publications.
This page features links to our operating entities that have set up their own web sites.
- Benin (en français) (in English)
- Burkina Faso (français)
- Mali (en français) (in English)
- Togo (en français) (in English)
- Brazil (em português) (in English)
- Colombia (en español) (in English)
- Mexico (en español) (in English) See also What's New in Mexico
- Peru (en español) (in English)