Dr. Kristine Marion Trammell
- Ph.D. Intercultural Education,Biola University, 2006
- M.A. Bilingual/Bicultural Education, California State University Fullerton, 1994
- B.A. Elementary Education (minors: Spanish and Bilingual/Multicultural Education),Western Oregon State University, 1985
- International Literacy and Multilingual Education Consultant (2008 - )
- Multilingual Education Consultant, Kom Language, Cameroon (2007-present)
- Multilingual Education Consultant
- Ixil Language, Guatemala (2006)
- Lambayeque Quechua Language, Peru (2004)
- Lubuagan Language, Philippines (2002)
- University Instructor - Literacy for Minority Languages
- Dallas, Texas; Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics (Feb. - May 2006)
- Lima, Peru; Universidad Ricardo Palma (Aug.- Dec. 2004, 2005)
- Puebla, Mexico; Universidad de Madero, (July 2001-2003)
- Elementary Bilingual Education Teacher
- California, (1987-1994, 1996-2004), District “Teacher of the Year”, 2003)
- Lima, Peru (1994-1996)
- Medellin, Colombia (1985-1987)
- SIL Internship in Literacy Teacher Training Thailand, Philippines (July-Aug. 1998)
- Tutored students in reading and math at an orphanage. Taught adult ESL classes. Lima, Peru (1994-1996)
- Taught literacy classes to underprivileged children, World Vision project. Medellin, Colombia (1985-1987)
- Primary School Education
- Multilingual Education
- Minority Language Literacy
- Curriculum Development
2008. (with Kain Godfrey Chuo) Kɨtɨ Woyn Kom 2 (Enlightening Kom Children) Second Grade Anthology, Book 2. Cameroon: SIL.
2008. (with Kain Godfrey Chuo) Kɨtɨ Woyn Kom 1 (Enlightening Kom Children 1) Second Grade Anthology, Book 1. Cameroon: SIL.
2008. Integrated Reading Teacher’s Curricuum Guide for Kom Second Grade Anthology, Volumes 2:1 and 2:2. Cameroon: SIL.
2007. (with Kain Godfrey Chuo) Ŋwà ’lɨ̀ Mì lò ’o ̀lò ’ò Mì Kòm (Kom Sweet Nectar) First Grade Anthology, Books 1 and 2. Cameroon: SIL.
2007. Integrated Reading Teacher’s Curriculum Guide for Kom First Grade Anthology, Volumes 1:1 and 2. Cameroon: SIL.
2007. Let’s Learn English! Kom Education Pilot Project English Language Development Curriculum for Class One, Developed for Anucam General Knowledge Book 1. Cameroon: SIL.
2006. Con Cariño: Program Options for Latino Immigrants in EELA School District. Ph.D. dissertation. Biola University.
1994. Transitional Reading Curriculum for Multilingual Education Students. M.A. thesis. California State University Fullerton
2008. “Kom Education Pilot Project: Multilingual Education in Cameroon.” Presented at the SIL Africa Area Literacy Event, Nairobi, Kenya February 18-29, 2008.
2006. “This is America! Why don't they just learn English?” Presented at the GIAL Academic Forum. Dallas, Texas, April 24, 2006
2005. “Educación bilingüe en lenguas minoritarias con enfasis en el Quechua de Lambayeque.” Presented at El Foro de la Lingüistica, Universidad Ricardo Palma, Lima, Peru October 19, 2005.
2005. “Educacción bilingüe e intercultural en lenguas minoritarias.” Presented at La Tercera Conferencia de Comunicación, Universidad de Huanuco, Huancuo, Peru, October 1, 2005.