Charles ("Chip") Sanders, Jr.
- B.A. Chemistry, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts (1983)
- Intercultural Communications, Interpersonal Skills, Manager Development and Orientation Course, Summer Institute of Linguistics, Dallas, Texas (1998)
- Graduate level courses in Linguistics, Sociolinguistics, Cultural Anthropology and Cross Cultural Studies, Summer Institute of Linguistics, Dallas, Texas (1999)
- International Director of Language Program Services (2008–present)
- Member of SIL Executive Director’s Team (2008–present)
- Board of Directors, Wycliffe USA (2010–present)
- Ken Pike Endowment Fund Committee Chair (2008–present)
- SIL Indonesia Academic Director (2004–2007)
- SIL Indonesia Regional Director (2001–2003)
- SIL Indonesia Regional Language Programs Manager (2000–2007)
- SIL Indonesia Academic Resources Coordinator (1999–2002)
- Analytical Chemist and later Manager of Analytical and Technical Services Laboratories at WR Grace and Company in Cambridge, MA (1983–1998)
- Sociolinguistic and Management aspects of language program planning
Patent:“Low temperature expandable vermiculite and intumescent sheet material containing same”. WR Grace & Co-Conn January 1992: US 5079280 (co-authored with Julie C Yang)
2009. Communities of Practice in Our Midst, Management Insights.
2005. The Increasing Irrelevance of Geography, Management Insights.
2003. Review of Multicultural Management by Farid Elashmawi and Philip Harris Management Insights.
2002. A Field Perspective on Archiving Research Materials Management Insights.
1998. Developing Work Teams for the Analytical Laboratory Managing the Modern Laboratory, volume 3, number 3.
1995. Limitations of the Carbonate Extraction / UV Spectrophotometric Method for Determining Lignosulfonate=Based Admixtures in Hardened Concrete, Cement, Concrete, and Aggregates, volume 7, number 1 (co-authored with Souri S. Sadeghi and Naomi L. Nelson).