Keith D. Robinson
- Diploma in Management Studies, Reading University, UK, 1997.
- City & Guilds and Diploma in Catering Management, Brighton University, UK, 1975.
- Director of Global Technology and Information Services SIL International
- Enterprise Project Director International Administration (2005-2008)
- Director of Marketing Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada, Inc. (2003-2005)
- Management Consultant Ellel Ministries International, UK (2000)
- Operations Director Wycliffe Bible Translators Ltd UK & SIL UK (1989-1996)
- Company Secretary Wycliffe Bible Translators Ltd UK & SIL UK (1990-1995)
- Enterprise Architecture
- Change Management
- Process Control
1998. Churches Guide to Health and Safety and Churches Guide to Health and Hygiene. Churches Guide to Health and Safety and Churches Guide to Health and Hygiene. In Churches Guide to Business Compliance,UK ET.
2007. “Management Methodologies in Enterprise Architecture.” Paper presented at the European Forum of Enterprise Architects, London, England.
1997. Marketing of a Not For Profit in the New Millennium. University of Reading, UK.