- Master of Theology (with distinction), Queen’s University, Belfast, Ireland 2003
- Diploma of Education, Craiglockhart College, Edinburgh, England 1976
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Trinity College, Dublin, Northern Ireland 1975
- Chargé de Programmes de Langue/ Language Programs Manager
- International Translation Consultant (2005– )
- Translation Coordinator, Burkina Faso (1999– )
- Senior Translation Consultant, Burkina Faso (1998– )
- Vice Chair, Executive Committee (2004)
- Chair, Crisis Management (2000 – 2003)
- Old Testament: Genesis; The Pentateuch; Ruth (the Hebrew text; structure)
- Historic books (Hebrew text; structure)
2003. Literary Techniques in the Book of Ruth (M.A. thesis), Union College, Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
2007. Conference Paper presented at the 2007 Tyndale House Summer Theological Conference, Oxford, England on ‘A Literary and Structural Approach to the book of Ruth.’
2005. “The Structure and Message of the Book of Judges”. SIL, Public Relations day, Burkina Faso.
2004. “Literary techniques in the Hebrew text of the Book of Ruth”. Consultant Training Seminar, Togo.