Sandra L. Gould
7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd.
Dallas, TX 75236
- M.S. Human Relations and Business Management, Amberton University, Garland, Texas (2002–2003)
- Linguistics, One semester graduate level Phonetics, Phonology, Grammar, Sociolinguistics, University of Texas, Arlington, Texas (1991)
- Bachelor Music Education, Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg, Missouri (1973–1977)
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Strategic Planning Coordinator, SIL International, Dallas, Texas (2007–2008)
- Coordinate strategic plans for SIL Asia Area and WBTI Asia Pacific and integrate partner
organization plans using Results Based Management principles.
- Manage Leadership Development and Retention project and the Strategy Development project.
- Asia Area Associate Director – Mainland Entities, SIL International, Manila, Philippines, (2004–2007)
- Give oversight and facilitate communication between SIL field entities and
International Administration via Asia Area Office
- Operations Review Coordinator
- Scripture Impact oversight
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Asia Area Personnel Coordinator, SIL International, Manila, Philippines (2003–2007)
- Guide and instruct entity personnel coordinators in policy and HR management.
- L3 Portals (Coach, Presenter, Facilitator)
- Regional Associate Director Northern Thailand, SIL International, Chiangmai, Thailand (1999–2002)
- Manage and provide member care and give administrative oversight for approximately
20 members and their work projects.
- Work closely with director in development of strategy and vision for the entity.
- Computer Committee Chair, SIL International, Chiangmai, Thailand (1998–2002)
- Coordinate and provide computer support for MSEA
- Advise Director regarding computer personnel needs
- Teach basic computing skills to graduate linguistics students at Payap University
- Computer Consultant, SIL International, Hanoi, Vietnam (1993–1996)
- Computer Technical Support
- Data Communications Consultant and Training Manager, TWA / Worldspan, Kansas City, Missouri (1977–1991)
- Over the 14 years I worked at Trans World Airlines (which became WorldSpan)
I worked in a variety of computer technical HelpDesk roles and eventually managed the
training for technicians in those same jobs.
- Vietnamese (FSI: 3)
- Thai (FSI: 1+)
- 1991 - Intercultural Communications Course
- 1991 - Contingency Planning and Crisis Response
- 1992 - JAARS Computer Training, FTC (Uvalde)
- 1999 - SYIS (Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills) Facilitator Training
- 1999 - Member Care in Crisis Situations
- 2002 - Resolving Conflict Biblically (Peacemaker)
- 2002 - MDOC (Manager Development Orientation Course)
- 2003 - Strategic Response Model / Approach
- 2003 - Learning that Lasts
- 2006 – L3 Portal SIL leadership training
- 2008 – Strategic Planning Facilitators Workshop
References (former supervisors)
- Ken Schmitt
- Larry Jones
- Carolyn Miller