Mary J. Breeze
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- MA Aspects of Biblical Interpretation, London Bible College, UK, 1990
- Teachers’ Certificate, Eastbourne College of Education, 1965
- Translation Consultant/Coordinator, Ethiopia Branch (2002–)
- Africa Area Translation Coordinator (2002–)
- International Translation Consultant (1996–)
- Director, Ethiopia Branch (1997–2001)
- Language Program Coordinator (1992–97)
- Linguist/Exegete, Bench Translation Project, Ethiopia (1981–89)
- Amharic, FSI, 3
- Discourse analysis
- Consultant training and development
1992. “Hortatory Discourse in Ephesians.” Journal of Text Linguistics, 5::4:313-347.
1990. “A sketch of the phonology and grammar of Gimira (Benchnon).” in Richard Hayward ed. Omotic Language Studies pp. 1-67. London: School of Oriental and African Languages.
1990. Hortatory Discourse in Ephesians (M.A. thesis). London: London Bible College.
1986. “Phonological Features of Gimira and Dizi.” Cushitic and Omotic conference, Cologne, Germany.