- M.Ed., Applied Linguistics, De La Salle University, Philippines, 1983.
- Th.L., Moore Theological College, Sydney, Australia, 1973.
- B.V.Sc., University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 1969.
- B.Sc., University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 1969.
- Consultant, Bontoc Scripture Society, Philippines (2001 – )
- Translation Consultant, SIL Asia Area (1999 – )
- Short Term Mission coordinator, Wycliffe Australia (2006 – )
- Consultant, OneStory Project (2008 – )
- Chairman, SIL Philippines Core Group on Training (2003 – 2004)
- Coordinator, Luzon Mother Tongue Translation Training course (2003)
- Coordinator , LMTTT Curriculum Development (2003 – 2004)
- Facilitator, New Testament Finisher’s Seminar, India (2003 – 2004)
- Coordinator, English Tutoring for Mother Tongue Translators (2002 – 2004)
- Revision consultant, Konda Dora New Testament, India (2002 – 2004)
- Mentor for Korean translation consultant in training, Philippines (2001 – 2004)
- Liaison, SIL Philippines-NPMTTA [Northern Philippines Mother Tongue Translation Association, Philippines] (2001 – 2003)
- Coordinator, Worldview/Scripture Use workshops - Philippines (2001 – 2003)
- Member, SIL Philippines Translation Committee (2001 – 2004)
- Coordinator, Translation Consultant Development Workshop, India (2000)
- South Asia Group Training Coordinator for India (1995 – 1999)
- Translator, Bontoc language, Mountain Province, Philippines (1977 – 1993)
- Bontoc Igorot
- Mother tongue translator training
- Curriculum preparation/materials preparation for Mother Tongue Training
- Worldview/Scripture Use workshops and curriculum development
- Short Term Mission facilitation
- Translator consultant training
- Bible storytelling
1998. “Traditional songs of the Bontoc. ” with Felix Khensay. . Journal of Northern Luzon 26-27(1-2): 1-111.
1991. Discourse approaches to cohesion: a study of the structure and unity of a Central Bontoc expository text. Studies in Philippine Linguistics, 8(2). Manila: Linguistic Society of the Philippines and Summer Institute of Linguistics. xv, 204 p.
1987. Discourse approaches to cohesion: a study of the structure and unity of a Central Bontok expository text.M.A. thesis. De La Salle University. xv, 204 p.
1982. “The logical semantic and schematic structures of a Bontoc exhortation. ”Philippine Journal of Linguistics 13(1): 23-60.
1979. “Hortatory discourse in Central Bontoc with a justification theme. ”." Studies in Philippine Linguistics 3(2): 1-19.
Mother Tongue Translator Training as a platform for consultant development: A Win-Win ScenarioWord and Deed
Making Mother Tongue Translator Training Manageable: A Report on the LMTTT Stu Lyman with editorial comments by Keith BennWord and Deed
A Different Approach to Scripture Use: A Worldview/Scripture Use WorkshopWord and Deed
Evaluating Community Support for Bible Translation: An Attempt at ObjectivityWord and Deed
Training Mother Tongue Translators: On the RunWord and Deed
2003 Mother Tongue Training as a Platform for Consultant Development. Word and Deed. Vol. 2(3):1-4.
2004 Evaluating Community Support for Bible Translation: An Attempt in Objectivity. Word and Deed. Vol. 3(2):31-35.
2004 Making Mother Tongue Translator Training Manageable: a Report on the LMTTT. Word and Deed. Vol. 3(2):37-44. (Co author Stuart Lyman)
2005 4(1) A Different Approach to SU: A Worldview/SU Workshop. Word and Deed. Vol. 4(1):41-56.
2005 4(3) A Philosophy of Scripture Use. Word and Deed. Vol. 4(3):7-14.
2005 Helping Mother-Tongue Translators Develop Attitudes Conducive to a Bible Translation Ministry. Bible Translation Conference at International Linguistics Center, Dallas Texas October 2005