Pragmatics in non-Western perspective
GREGERSON, Kenneth J.; HUTTAR, George L., editors. 1986. Pragmatics in non-Western perspective. Summer Institute of Linguistics Publications in Linguistics 73. Dallas: Summer Institute of Linguistics and the University of Texas at Arlington. viii, 199 pages.
- An analysis of illocutionary verbs in Walmatjari, by HUDSON, Joyce, author (Australia).
- Being negative can be positive, by REESINK, Gerard P., author.
- Outline of a practical frame of reference for a sociolinguistic analysis in an African context, by LAFAGE, Suzanne, author.
- Please be specific: a functional description of noun-marking particles in Limos Kalinga, by WIENS, Hartmut, author (Philippines).
- Self-correction in Capanahua narration, by LOOS, Betty H., author (Peru).
- Social context and Mampruli greetings, by NADEN, Anthony J., author (Ghana).
- Social rank and Tunebo requests, by HEADLAND, Paul, author (Colombia).
- The use of reported speech in Saramaccan discourse, by GLOCK, Naomi, author (Suriname).
- SIL International Publications in Linguistics
[Indexed Serial Name]