Nucleation in Papua New Guinea Cultures
MAYERS, Marvin K.; RATH, Daniel D., editors. 1988. Nucleation in Papua New Guinea Cultures. International Museum of Cultures Publication 23. Dallas: International Museum of Cultures. xii, 103 pages.
- ‘Pigs are our hearts’: a functional study of the pig in Melanesia, by THROOP, Craig, author.
- Duke of York shell money: a mediator of relationships, by MOORE, Dean; MOORE, Dianne, authors.
- Feasts: Celebration or obligation?, by KENNEDY, Judith, author (Australia).
- Mami reveals dynamic Kwanga social structure, by MANABE, Takashi, author.
- Of pigs, men and life: a glimpse at Wiru society, by FULLINGIM, Michael, author.
- The big man in Mengen society, by RATH, Daniel D., author.
- The intermediary and social distance in western Torres Strait, by KENNEDY, Rodney J., author (Australia).
- The interrelationship of taboo and kinship as the cohesive agent of Saniyo-Hiyowe society, by LEWIS, Ronald K., author.
- Publications in Ethnography
[Indexed Serial Name]