Angan languages are different: Four phonologies
HEALEY, Phyllis M., editor. 1981. Angan languages are different: Four phonologies. Language Data, Asian-Pacific Series 12. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 120 pages.
- A fourth analysis of Baruya consonants, by LLOYD, J. A., author.
- Ampeeli-Wojokeso consonant clusters: a study in syllable complexity, by COCHRAN, Anne M.; WEIMER, Dorothy W.; WEST, Edith, authors.
- Angaatɨha syllable patterns, by HUISMAN, Roberta D.; HUISMAN, Ronald D.; LLOYD, J. A., authors.
- Angaatɨha tone, stress, and length, by HUISMAN, Ronald D.; LLOYD, J. A., authors.
- Regular morphophonemic changes in Baruya, by LLOYD, Richard G., author.
- The dialects of the Baruya language, by LLOYD, J. A.; LLOYD, Richard G., authors.
- The phonological complexity of Kapau, by HEALEY, Alan, author.