Syntax and semantics in Papua New Guinea languages
FRANKLIN, Karl J., editor. 1981. Syntax and semantics in Papua New Guinea languages. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 237 pages.
- A study of illocutionary force expressed through verbal suffixes and modal particles in Kwanga, by MANABE, Takashi, author.
- Anggor referential prominence, by LITTERAL, Robert L., author.
- Conceptualizing in Nakanai and English: a case study of grammatical categories, by JOHNSTON, Raymond L., author.
- Erima disjunction, by COLBURN, Michael A., author.
- Existential and pro-verbs in Kewa, by FRANKLIN, Karl J., author.
- Grammatical features of cohesion in Usan: Towards a text differential, by REESINK, Gerard P., author.
- Introduction and rationale, by FRANKLIN, Karl J., author.
- Patep idioms, by LAUCK, Linda M., author.
- The semantic components of Anggor existential verbs, by LITTERAL, Shirley, author.