ELIASON, Jim; ELIASON, Karen, editors. 1990. READ 25.2.
- A New Zealand experience, by HERBERT, Elaine, author.
- Big books—sharing enjoyable reading experiences, by NAGAI, Yasuko, author (Australia).
- Ideas for a vernacular reading and writing practice course, by ALLEN, Janice, author.
- Iwal transfer primer and teacher’s training course, by COBB, Elyce; WROGE, Diane, authors.
- Math in the Dadibi literacy program, by WHITBY, Clyde M., author.
- Review of: Papua New Guinea Journal of Education, October 1989 issue, by ELIASON, James, author.
- Successful shells: Some linguistic principles needed for translation, by COOPER, Russell E., author.
- The production of literature: From A. T. to AT, by ELIASON, James, author.
- Training in the national language as part of a balanced vernacular language program, by TURNER, Blaine, author.
- Try out a new idea for a transfer course!, by REMPEL, Robin, author.
- What happens when the silkscreen breaks?, by WATERS, Glenys, author.