Phonologies from six village living experiences
CHIPPING, Amy L.; LLOYD, J. A., editors. 1977. Phonologies from six village living experiences. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 138 pages.
- A multi-dialectal orthography for the Biliau language, by SIMONS, Gary F., author.
- A tentative phonemic statement of the Bilibil language, by AXELSSON, Solveig; OLIVER, Mary, authors.
- Berin phonology: a preliminary paper, by ELLIOTT, George; ELLIOTT, Wendy, authors.
- Lalok (Bogadjim) village: Village living report, 1976, by SANDERS, Arden G.; SANDERS, Joy, authors.
- Saposa phonemes, by KENNEDY, Judith; KENNEDY, Rodney J., authors.