CLIFTON, Debbie, editor. 1992. READ 27.2.
- A discourse-word-letter method for teaching reading, by LINDRUD, Eivor; LINDRUD, Stellan, authors.
- Literature based reading programmes for Papua New Guinea: Practical and enjoyable activities for village classes, by WATERS, Glenys, author.
- Primers: Can we do better?, by KREKEL, Cathy, author.
- Report on a literacy method used in Kol Prep schools, by LINDRUD, Eivor; LINDRUD, Stellan, authors.
- The five components of a literacy programme, by LAWRENCE, Marshall, author.
- The relationship of teachers’ reading habits and functiuonal literacy development in Nigeria, by OLAOFE, Isaac A., author (Nigeria).
- Towards an integrated strategy for translation and literacy work in SIL fieldwork and an analysis of Whole Language techniques, by JESUDASON, Daniel, author.
- Why the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea teaches oral language, by DOMMERHOLT, Annie, author.
- You mean to say that literacy workers need to know something about translation?, by SPEECE, Richard F., author.