Translator's field guide
HEALEY, Alan, editor. 1970. Translator's field guide. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 484 pages.
- A method for eliciting paradigmatic data from text, by PITTMAN, Richard S., author.
- From bilingual to monolingual situation, by OATES, Lynette F.; OATES, William J., authors (Australia).
- Grammatical drills, by CHIPPING, Amy L., author.
- Help yourself phonetically, by LOWE, Ivan; MEECH, David, authors (Brazil).
- Language learning without tears, by HEALEY, Alan, author.
- Learning Candoshi monolingually, by ANDERSON, Loretta; COX, Doris, authors (Peru).
- Learning Xavante monolingually, by MCLEOD, Ruth, author (Brazil).
- List of words suitable for monolingual eliciting, by HEALEY, Alan, author.
- On eliciting transformations in Vietnamese, by PITTMAN, Richard S., author (Viet Nam).
- Page filing, by HEALEY, Phyllis M., author.
- Punch card filing, by CONRAD, Robert J., author.
- The monolingual approach to studying Amuzgo, by COWAN, George M., author (Mexico).
- The use of tape loops, by LOWE, Ivan; MEECH, David, authors (Brazil).
- The use of tape recorders, by LOWE, Ivan; MEECH, David, authors (Brazil).