CLIFTON, Debbie, editor. 1993. READ 28.1.
- Comprehension testing, by HARRIS, Gary, author.
- Ingredients of a successful extensive reading programme, by YU, Vivienne, author.
- Mem’s magic: An interview with Mem Fox, by MICKLOS, John, author.
- Nigerian teachers in bilingual classrooms, by AYOKO, Oluremi B; DANJUMA, John; OGUNDOKUN, E. Funke, authors (Nigeria).
- The development of an orthography, by LOCK, Arjen; LOCK, Maija, authors.
- The Tok Ples learning to read programme we are developing, by DOMMERHOLT, Annie, author.
- Where should the literacy programme begin? A self-assessment survey of literacy in [the] Sio language, PNG, by CLARK, Dawn S.; CLARK, Stephen, authors.