Anonymous. 1999. READ 40.2.
- Can learning be fun?, by WILSON, Theresa; WOZNA, Beata, authors.
- Course Report: Literacy Awareness and Materials Production in New Ireland, PNG Ireland, PNG, by FAST, Marianne, author.
- Encouraging a Culture of Literacy among Pre-schoolers in Villages, by LITTERAL, Bob; LOCNIKAR, Joanne, authors.
- Grass roots literacy in North Wahgi, by MCLEAN, Heather, author.
- Learning Together…around the Fireplace: Thoughts on the Second Module of STEP, July 2005, by KRUZAN, Birgitta, author.
- Oral literacies - choice in cultural destiny (a response to Michael A. Mel, "The need for strong and balanced communities through education …", by IYAMA, Mara, author.
- Practical teacher training: a short skills course with the Bamu people of Western Province, by MEYER, Jens, author.