FRANKLIN, Joice, editor. 1987. READ 22.1.
- A visit to the Enga tokples pre-schools, by BROWN, Carl; BROWN, Gaynor, authors.
- Adaptations of the Enga pre-school program for the Kaugel pre-school pilot project, by MALONE, Dennis L., author.
- Bridging the gap: Second language literacy without confusion, by STRINGER, Mary D., author.
- Can local languages express scientific, mathematical and other technological concepts?, by LITTERAL, Robert L., author.
- Enga tokples pre-school project: Toward workable literacy programs for developing countries, by FARACLAS, Nicholas, author.
- In support of vernacular in education, by AHAI, Naihuwo, author.
- Reading is fun!, by WESTON, Pamela, author.
- Some thoughts on community development and tokples literacy, by WHITBY, Clyde M., author.
- The multi-strategy method used for pre-school literacy in the Enga province, by STRINGER, Mary D., author.
- Using the community framework to start multi-strategy literacy classes: The Oro multilingual research project tokples priskul program, by FARACLAS, Nicholas; STRINGER, Mary D., authors.
- Working together for literacy, by FARACLAS, Nicholas; STRINGER, Mary D., authors.