CLIFTON, Debbie, editor. 1994. READ 29.1.
- Children who have gone to vernacular Tokples School stay in school longer, by JONDUO, Willie, author.
- Community directed curriculum development, by SPAULDING, Patricia, author.
- Community directed development through literacy: Fact or myth?, by SPAULDING, Craig, author.
- How effective is teacher training for vernacular school teachers?, by JONDUO, Willie, author.
- Teaching literacy in three stages, by LINDRUD, Eivor; LINDRUD, Stellan, authors.
- The philosopher’s stone: a brief history of the Western tradition of education as it affects Papua New Guinea, by PATTON, Jack T., author.
- Why teach the word and the sentence first?, by LINDRUD, Eivor; LINDRUD, Stellan, authors.