LOCNIKAR, Joanne, editor. 2004. READ 39.2.
- Community and family based language policy: an Angor case study, by LITTERAL, Robert L., author.
- How are the elementary schools doing?, by HOEL, Hanna Marie, author.
- Is fast easy primer-making effective in all languages and cultures? a response to Rempel’s article in Read 39.1, by STRINGER, Mary D., author.
- Partner teachers in education workshop: literacy resource development, by NAGAI, Yasuko, author.
- Report on The Annual Conference of AATE, ACTA, ALEA and PETA “Get Real…and all that Spiel,” 4-7 July 2004, Sydney, Australia, by LOCNIKAR, Joanne; NAGAI, Yasuko, authors.
- Report on the Workshop on Chanted Tales from the Highlands of Papua New Guinea, University of Goroka, 14-15 February 2004, by NAGAI, Yasuko, author; LOCNIKAR, Joanne, editor.
- Writers’ Workshop Report: Arop-Lokep Language, October 2003, by BROOK, Louise; D'JERNES, Jeff; D'JERNES, Sissie, authors.