FRANKLIN, Joice, editor. 1988. READ 23.1.
- A transition reading book: Tok pisin to Tokples, by RAY, Chesley W.; RAY, Ruth, authors.
- Group design of a primer, by LITHGOW, Daphne, author.
- Involving students actively in the reading process, by WHITBY, Clyde M., author.
- Reading tradition: Can it be developed in Nigeria?, by OLAOFE, Isaac A., author (Nigeria).
- The connected literacy program and ongoingness, by MECKLENBURG, Frank, author.
- Warm clothing using a bilum stitch, by EVANS, Beverley, author.
- Western education vs. the Melanesian way, by WAIKO, Kove, author.