CLIFTON, Debbie, editor. 1993. READ 28.2.
- A mini Multi-Strategy Method? Introducing Multi-Strategy Economy Model, by REMPEL, Robin, author.
- A model for evaluating reading methods: Four basic elements, by REMPEL, Robin, author.
- Bamu language speakers produce books, by CARR, Patricia Chris; CARR, Philip, authors.
- Community involvement in multi-strategy literacy, by STRINGER, Mary D., author.
- Fluency improves for Faiwol people, by DAY, Sherry, author.
- Literacy among the Murrinh-patha, by STREET, Chester S.; STREET, Lynette, authors (Australia).
- Materials produced for prep schools, by JESUDASON, Daniel; JESUDASON, Wei Lei, authors.
- Why NOT to use a workbook, by LITHGOW, Daphne, author.