CLIFTON, Debbie, editor. 1994. READ 29.2.
- A new era in training... DTET, by ATKINSON, Joy, author.
- Annotated bibliography, by SPAULDING, Patricia, compiler.
- Breaking the rules, by CLARKSON, Mary, author.
- Bridging: How to do it, by DOMMERHOLT, Annie, author.
- Development of the prep school age child and his education, by CHAPAITIS, Helen Doss, author.
- Diploma for Trainers of Elementary Teachers (DTET): Information-a compilation of writings, by MCCARTHY, Joy; REMPEL, Robin, authors.
- Grassroots curriculum development for elementary school, by JESUDASON, Daniel; JESUDASON, Wei Lei, authors.
- Report of the Bariai writers’ workshop, by GALLAGHER, Carol Jean; GALLAGHER, Steve, authors.
- Training vernacular school supervisors, by REMPEL, Robin, author.
- Vernacular languages in primary education in Papua New Guinea: a brief historical overview, by PATTON, Jack T., author.