ELIASON, Jim; ELIASON, Karen, editors. 1991. READ 26.1.
- Language awareness and fluency as part of teacher training, by WHITBY, Clyde M., author.
- Learning to do linguistic quality control in the production of vernacular shell books: Eastern Highlands pilot shell book workshop—assessing the linguistic and translation component, by COOPER, Russell E., author.
- Literacy in an emergent society, by AHAI, Naihuwo, author.
- Silkscreening in the village, by WEGMANN, Urs, author.
- The Sunday School as a vehicle for literacy, by CLARK, Dawn S., author.
- We eat because we are hungry: The supremacy of goal selection in a model for teaching advanced reading, by TURNER, Blaine, author.
- What comes next?, by ELIASON, James, author.