An introductory programmed course in Tok Pisin; with accompanying tape by Steven Thomas
FRANKLIN, Karl J.; LITTERAL, Robert L., authors; THOMAS, Steven, speaker. 1990. An introductory programmed course in Tok Pisin; with accompanying tape by Steven Thomas. 2nd ed.revised and expanded. Ukarumpa: Academic Publications, SIL. 199 pages.
Comments: The book is a workbook, intended to be used with the recorded words and phrases on the discs. The discs are stored inside the book on the Monograph Shelf.
- Full document: Introductory_Programmed_Grammar_Disc1_mp3.zip (40820 KB)
- Full document: Introductory_Programmed_Grammar_Disc2_mp3.zip (40593 KB)
- Full document: Introductory_Tok_Pisin_Course_Book.pdf (1754 KB)
- Full document: Introductory_Tok_Pisin_Course_CVR.pdf (33 KB)
- 1969. LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1969. A programmed course in New Guinea Pidgin (with accompanying tapes). Milton, Queensland: 010. xi, 135 + 2 cassette tapes pages.