Studies in Melanesian orthographies
CLIFTON, John M., editor. 1987. Studies in Melanesian orthographies. Data Papers on Papua New Guinea Languages 33. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 159 pages.
- How shall we write what was left when the labialized post velar lost its velar?, by SPEECE, Richard F., author.
- Kamasau orthography, by SANDERS, Arden G.; SANDERS, Joy, authors.
- Nasalisation in Kire, by CLIFTON, John M.; PRYOR, David, authors.
- Orthography issues in New Caledonia, by SCHOOLING, Stephen J., author (New Caledonia).
- Orthography testing in Patep, by LAUCK, Linda M., author.
- Practical spelling, by LITHGOW, Daphne; LITHGOW, David, authors.
- Results of psycholinguistic testing in the Madak language, by LEE, Robert, author.
- Some Karkar-Yuri orthography and spelling decisions, by PRICE, Dorothy, author.
- The function of glottal stop in Gahuku, by DEIBLER, Ellis W., author.
- The symbolization of /ə/ in Mufian (Southern Arapesh), by CONRAD, Jo Ann; CONRAD, Robert J., authors.