Phonologies of Austronesian languages 2
CLIFTON, John M., editor. 1993. Phonologies of Austronesian languages 2. Data Papers on Papua New Guinea Languages 40. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 152 pages.
- A Kara phonology, by SCHLIE, Perry; SCHLIE, Virginia, authors.
- Mengen phonology essentials, by RATH, Daniel D., author.
- Misiman phonology, by CALLISTER, William, author.
- The phonology of the Sio language, by CLARK, Dawn S., author.
- Unmotivated processes: The case of Patep, by LAUCK, Linda M., author.