Studies in componential analysis
FRANKLIN, Karl J., editor. 1989. Studies in componential analysis. Data Papers on Papua New Guinea Languages 36. Ukarumpa: Summer Institute of Linguistics. 105 pages.
- ‘Head and shoulders, knees and toes....’: The semantics of Dobuan body parts, by EDONI, Gail, author.
- Breaking in on the Kara net, by SCHLIE, Perry, author.
- Cut—hit—break in Kalo, by LAEKA, Ali, author.
- Dog-pigs and other people, by WAKEFIELD, David C., author.
- Folopa existential verbs, by ANDERSON, Neil, author.
- The referential meanings of kema ‘liver’ in Mauwake, by KWAN, Poh San, author.
- Ways and means of communication in Kara, by SCHLIE, Virginia, author.