The linguistic situation in the Gulf District and adjacent areas, Papua New Guinea
FRANKLIN, Karl J., editor. 1973. The linguistic situation in the Gulf District and adjacent areas, Papua New Guinea. Pacific Linguistics C 26. Canberra: Australia National University. x, 599 pages. http://sealang.net/archives/pl/pdf/PL-C26.pdf
Available online at http://sealang.net/archives/pl/pdf/PL-C26.pdf
- A tentative classification of the languages of the Mt. Bosavi region, by SHAW, R. Daniel, author.
- Grammatical notes on Samo, by SHAW, Karen A., author.
- Languages near the intersection of the Gulf, Southern Highlands, and Western Districts, by FRANKLIN, Karl J.; VOORHOEVE, C. L., authors.
- Other language groups in the Gulf District and adjacent areas, by FRANKLIN, Karl J., author.
- The Angan language family, by LLOYD, Richard G., author.
- The gulf area in the light of Greenberg’s Indo-Pacific hypothesis, by FRANKLIN, Karl J., author.
- The Teberan language family, by MACDONALD, George E., author.