Studies in New Guinea linguistics by members of the Summer Institute of Linguistics (New Guinea branch)
DEAN, James C., editor. 1962. Studies in New Guinea linguistics by members of the Summer Institute of Linguistics (New Guinea branch). Oceania Linguistic Monographs 6. Sydney: University of Sydney. 148 pages.
- A preliminary survey of Awa noun suffixes, by LOVING, Aretta; LOVING, Richard, authors.
- Fore phonemes and their interpretation, by NICHOLSON, Ray; NICHOLSON, Ruth, authors.
- Grammatical categories as indicated by Gadsup noun affixes, by FRANTZ, Chester I., author.
- Introductory notes on Tairora verb morphology and syntax, by VINCENT, Alexander; VINCENT, Lois, authors.
- Punched card filing for linguists, by PENCE, Alan R., author.
- The phonemes of Kanite, Kamano, Benabena, and Gahuku, by YOUNG, Rosemary, author.
- Usarufa tone and segmental phonemes, by BEE, Darlene; GLASGOW, Kathleen B., authors.