PNG Publications Online
These works are available for download here or on other websites.
- FAST, Marianne, author. 2000. "Using Sunday school materials for adult fluency."
- HOEL, Hanna Marie, author. 2004. "How are the elementary schools doing?."
- HOEL, Hanna Marie, author. 2006. "Do not give up!."
- IYAMA, Mara, author. 2005. "Oral literacies - choice in cultural destiny (a response to Michael A. Mel, "The need for strong and balanced communities through education …"."
- LISTER, Ronah; NAGAI, Yasuko, authors. 2004. "Bridging between vernacular and English: the Maiwala teacher's experience."
- MCLEAN, Heather, author. 2005. "Grass roots literacy in North Wahgi."
- MEYER, Jens, author. 2005. "Practical teacher training: a short skills course with the Bamu people of Western Province."
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 2004. "Partner teachers in education workshop: literacy resource development."
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 2006. "Collaborative efforts for the futures of detainees."
- PEHRSON, Mandy, author. 2006. "Applying cultural observations to teaching methods in the Aitape West translation project."
- REMPEL, Robin, author. 2004. "Fast, easy, effective primer making! Multi strategy economy model."
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 2004. "Is fast easy primer-making effective in all languages and cultures? a response to Rempel’s article in Read 39.1."
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 2006. Literacy acquisition and diffusion among preliterate adults: effects of two methods of instruction in non-industrialised communities in Papua New Guinea.
- TAUAN, Getruth, author. 2000. "Scripture use in adult fluency classes: cassettes with Bible readings and songs."
- WEBB, Lyndal, author. 2000. "Take a bite sized piece."
- WILSON, Theresa; WOZNA, Beata, authors. 2005. "Can learning be fun?."