PNG Publications Online
These works are available for download here or on other websites.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1971. "Practical considerations of folk taxonomies."
- GEARY, Elaine, author. 1982. Kunimaipa Anthropology Sketch.
- IYAMA, Mara, author. 2005. "Oral literacies - choice in cultural destiny (a response to Michael A. Mel, "The need for strong and balanced communities through education …"."
- LITTERAL, Shirley, author. 1972. "Orientation to space and participants in Anggor."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1977. Selepet avifauna.
- SAYERS, Barbara J., author. 1977. Aboriginal world view and tense, mood and aspect in Wik-Munkan.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1981. "Every person a shaman: The use of supernatural power among the Samo of Papua New Guinea."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 2010. "Cannibals, kiaps, and magistrates: three eras impacting Samo spatiality, interpersonal relationships, and Bible translation.."
- STEWART, Pamela J.; STRATHERN, Andrew J., authors. 2010. "The appearing and disappearing world of the Bogaiya: a corner of Papua New Guinea cultural history."
- WAKEFIELD, David C., author. 1989. "Dog-pigs and other people."