PNG Publications Online
These works are available for download here or on other websites.
Comparative and historical studies
- BEE, Darlene, author. 1965. "Comparative and historical problems in East New Guinea highland languages."
- CLARK, Stephen A., author. 2012. Participant Reference in Narrative Discourse: A Comparison of Three Methodologies.
- COCHRAN, Anne M., author. 1978. "A comparative study of Milne Bay phonology."
- CONRAD, Bob; SIMATAB, Aluis, authors. Available: 2014; Created: 1998-08. Arapesh and Bukiyip (Mountain Arapesh) Comparative Grammar Notes.
- DUTTON, Tom, author. 2010. "The dialects of Koiari revisited."
- EZARD, Bryan, author. Available: 2009; Created: 1980. Towards Tawala reflexes of Proto Oceanic.
- FARR, James B.; LARSEN, Robert E., authors. 2009. A selective word list in ten different Binandere languages.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1975. "Comments on Proto-Engan."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2012. "Counting systems in Engan and Proto-Engan."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2014. "A Note on the Etymology of "Bulmakau" in Tok Pisin."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2015. "A further note on "maskee" and Chinese Pidgin English."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; Z’GRAGGEN, J. A., compilers. 1975. Comparative wordlists of the Gulf District and adjacent areas.
- HEALEY, Alan, author. 1970. "Proto-Awyu-Dumut phonology."
- JOHNSTON, Raymond L., author. 1982. "Proto-Kimbe and the New Guinea oceanic hypothesis."
- KERR, Harland B., author. 2012. The pronominal systems of Wik-Munkan, Burera, Lenakol and Kunimaipa: specific and generic function.
- KERR, Harland B., author. n.d.. Kunimaipa and Four Northern Australian Aboriginal Languages: A brief Comparative Study.
- KING, Phil, author. 2012. "Linguistic Reflections on Teaching Hebrew in a Melanesian Context."
- LONGACRE, Robert E., author. 1970. "Paragraph and sentence structure in New Guinea Highlands languages."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A.; VOORHOEVE, C. L.; WURM, Stephen A., authors. 1975. "The Trans-New Guinea phylum in general."
- ROBERTS, John R., author. 1992. A Comparison of Possible Lexical Borrowings between Amele and Gedaged.
- SIMONS, Gary F.; SIMONS, Linda, authors. 1977. A vocabulary of Biliau, an Austronesian language of New Guinea, with notes on its development from Proto Oceanic.
- SIMONS, Linda, author. 1983. "A comparison of the pidgins of Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea."
- SMYTHE, W. E., author; HEALEY, Alan, editor. 1970. "Melanesian, Micronesian and Indonesian features in languages of the Admiralty Islands."
- STEFANIW, Roman, author. 1987. A comparison of Imbongu grammar with the Kaugel grammar essentials.
- WEIMER, Harry; WEIMER, Natalia, authors. Available: 2006; Created: 1977-02. Phoneme comparisons of the Yareban languages.
- Z’GRAGGEN, J. A., author. 1975. Comparative wordlists of the Admiralty Island languages, collected by W. E. Smythe.