PNG Publications Online
These works are available for download here or on other websites.
Comparative and historical studies
- CLARK, Stephen A., author. 2012. Participant Reference in Narrative Discourse: A Comparison of Three Methodologies.
- CONRAD, Bob; SIMATAB, Aluis, authors. Available: 2014; Created: 1998-08. Arapesh and Bukiyip (Mountain Arapesh) Comparative Grammar Notes.
- DUTTON, Tom, author. 2010. "The dialects of Koiari revisited."
- EZARD, Bryan, author. Available: 2009; Created: 1980. Towards Tawala reflexes of Proto Oceanic.
- FARR, James B.; LARSEN, Robert E., authors. 2009. A selective word list in ten different Binandere languages.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2012. "Counting systems in Engan and Proto-Engan."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2014. "A Note on the Etymology of "Bulmakau" in Tok Pisin."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2015. "A further note on "maskee" and Chinese Pidgin English."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; Z’GRAGGEN, J. A., compilers. 1975. Comparative wordlists of the Gulf District and adjacent areas.
- KERR, Harland B., author. 2012. The pronominal systems of Wik-Munkan, Burera, Lenakol and Kunimaipa: specific and generic function.
- KERR, Harland B., author. n.d.. Kunimaipa and Four Northern Australian Aboriginal Languages: A brief Comparative Study.
- KING, Phil, author. 2012. "Linguistic Reflections on Teaching Hebrew in a Melanesian Context."
- LONGACRE, Robert E., author. 1970. "Paragraph and sentence structure in New Guinea Highlands languages."
- ROBERTS, John R., author. 1992. A Comparison of Possible Lexical Borrowings between Amele and Gedaged.
- SIMONS, Gary F.; SIMONS, Linda, authors. 1977. A vocabulary of Biliau, an Austronesian language of New Guinea, with notes on its development from Proto Oceanic.
- STEFANIW, Roman, author. 1987. A comparison of Imbongu grammar with the Kaugel grammar essentials.
- WEIMER, Harry; WEIMER, Natalia, authors. Available: 2006; Created: 1977-02. Phoneme comparisons of the Yareban languages.
- Z’GRAGGEN, J. A., author. 1975. Comparative wordlists of the Admiralty Island languages, collected by W. E. Smythe.