PNG Publications Online
These works are available for download here or on other websites.
- AMBROSE, Mark, author. 2008. "The STEP Project: Developing a Curriculum for Literacy, Leadership and Community Transformation."
- EASTON, Catherine; WROGE, Diane, authors. 2012. Manual for Alphabet Design through Community Interaction for Papua New Guinea Elementary Teacher Trainers.
- EDONI, William; WATERS, Glenys, authors; JONES, Michael, compiler; AMBROSE, Mark; BROOK, Peter; CAMPBELL, Craig; HETZEL, Gweni; KRUZAN, Birgitta; LAMBRECHT, Kim Yuen; WROGE, Diane, photographers. 2014. STEP Supervisor's Tokples Education Program Video (PowerPoint), Papua New Guinea.
- EDONI, William; WATERS, Glenys, authors; JONES, Michael; WROGE, Diane, compilers; AMBROSE, Mark; BROOK, Peter; CAMPBELL, Craig; HETZEL, Gweni; KRUZAN, Birgitta; LAMBRECHT, Kim Yuen, photographers. 2005. STEP Supervisors Tokples Education Programme Multimedia, Papua New Guinea.
- FIRCHOW, Irwin B.; FIRCHOW, Jacqueline, authors. 2008. The Rotokas people of Bougainville Island.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. Available: 2013; Created: 2009. Development is like a River.
- HATTON, Suzanne, author. 2012. "A Test Run for Bloom."
- KRUZAN, Birgitta, author. 2011. "Bible Sunday on Bougainville."
- LARSEN, Robert E., author. 1999. Toward defining "sustainable development" in the SIL context.
- MEYER, Jens, author. 2012. "Multilingual Education efforts in other developing countries of the world."
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 1997. Educational change from within: Developing a vernacular elementary school in Papua New Guinea.
- PRICE, Mavis, author. 2008. "Mathematically Speaking."
- PRICE, Mavis, editor. 2008. READ 42.
- PRICE, Mavis, editor. 2010. READ 43.
- WATTERS, Kathie, author. 2006. "Kande's story: how the church can love and care for people affected by AIDS."
- WILSON, Theresa; WOZNA, Beata, authors. 2008. "Bringing the Bible ALIVE through Δραμα!."
- WILSON, Theresa; WOZNA, Beata, authors. 2008. "Learning with Laughter."