PNG Publications Online
These works are available for download here or on other websites.
- BOLYANATZ, Alexander H., author. 2010. "Does the use of money affect results in experimental games? Comparing cash and betel nut in dictator and ultimatum games on New Ireland."
- CHENOWETH, Vida, author; REIGLE, Robert, editor. 1995. "Cultural change and music literacy."
- EZARD, Bryan, author. Available: 2009; Created: 1980. Food and language: an ethno-linguistic study in Tawala.
- FIRCHOW, Irwin B.; FIRCHOW, Jacqueline, authors. 2008. The Rotokas people of Bougainville Island.
- FRANKLIN, Joice A.; FRANKLIN, Karl J.; KIRAPEASI, Yapua, compilers. 2006-. A Kewa dictionary, with supplementary grammatical and anthropological materials.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1971. "Practical considerations of folk taxonomies."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2010. "Comments on sorcery in Papua New Guinea."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2012. "Counting systems in Engan and Proto-Engan."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2012. "Em i no dai nating": Observations on Sorcery in Papua New Guinea.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. Available: 2013; Created: 2009. Development is like a River.
- GEARY, Elaine, author. 1982. Kunimaipa Anthropology Sketch.
- HOOLEY, Bruce A., author. 1978. "Number and time in Central Buang."
- IYAMA, Mara, author. 2005. "Oral literacies - choice in cultural destiny (a response to Michael A. Mel, "The need for strong and balanced communities through education …"."
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1980. Review of: Bwaidoka tales, by Maribelle Young.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1975. "Idiomaticity in a Papuan (non-Austronesian) language."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1977. Selepet avifauna.
- SAYERS, Barbara J., author. 1977. Aboriginal world view and tense, mood and aspect in Wik-Munkan.
- SCOTT, Graham K., author. 1975. "Linguistic aspects of Fore kinship."
- SHAW, Karen A.; SHAW, R. Daniel, authors. 1973. "Location: a linguistic and cultural focus in Samo."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 2010. "Cannibals, kiaps, and magistrates: three eras impacting Samo spatiality, interpersonal relationships, and Bible translation.."
- STEWART, Pamela J.; STRATHERN, Andrew J., authors. 2010. "The appearing and disappearing world of the Bogaiya: a corner of Papua New Guinea cultural history."
- TROOLIN, David Eric, author. 2012. Conceptual Blending in Millenial Movements: An Application of Conceptual Theory to Case Studies in Papua New Guinea and Israel.
- VOORHOEVE, C. L., author. 2010. "A remarkable chain tale from New Guinea."
- WAKEFIELD, David C., author. 1989. "Dog-pigs and other people."