- AUSTING, John F., author. 1976. The theme-line of Second Corinthians.
- BEE, Darlene, author. Available: 2008; Created: 1966-08. Binumarien grammar essentials for translation.
- BUGENHAGEN, Robert D., author. 2011. "Adapt It: some lessons learned in the Saveeng language program."
- BUNN, Gordon; BUNN, Ruth, authors. Available: 2007; Created: 1960-197?. Golin: essentials for translation text.
- CALLISTER, William, author. 1987. "How Austronesian focus works in the Misima language."
- CONRAD, Robert J., author. 1990. "Problems in translating from Tok Pisin to Mufian."
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1996. "Can a ‘top-down’ CARLA emulate HARLA? Some discourse level considerations for our next generation of parsers."
- CURNOW, Ann, author. 1979. "Analysis of written style: An imperative for readable translations."
- DAVIS, Donald R., author. 1974. Shall we translate word for word?.
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1966. Comparative constructions in translation.
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1968. "Translating from basic structure."
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1969. "Sememics and translation."
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1984. "Translation into unknown vs. known languages: Similarities and differences in training."
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1984. Supplying the missing parts of extended metaphors and parables.
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1985. Checking the work of a mother-tongue translator.
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1988. Adding contextual information.
- DEIBLER, Ellis W.; STRANGE, David, authors. 1974. Papua New Guinea translators’ course.
- DEIBLER, Ellis W.; TAYLOR, Andrew J., authors. 1977. "Translation problems."
- DUBERT, Marjorie, author. Available: 2009; Created: 1977-02. Biangai paragraph types.
- DUBERT, Marjorie; DUBERT, Raymond, authors. Available: 2008; Created: 1978. Biangai focus.
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1987. "Hermeneutics and the SMR model of communication."
- FELDPAUSCH, Becky, author. 2009. Rules for translation in the Namia language.
- FRANKLIN, Joice A.; FRANKLIN, Karl J., authors. 2013. Final Kewa Program Report.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1978. Lexical range, idiom transfer, and related problems in Pidgin English to Kewa translation.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2003. Some Kewa metaphors: body parts as automobile parts.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2011. "Adapting the West Kewa New Testament to East Kewa."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; LITTERAL, Robert L., authors. 1982. Comparing expatriate and mother tongue translation programs.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; MCELHANON, Kenneth A., authors. 1979. "Bible translation and linguistics."
- GIBSON, Gwen; HARRIS, Joy J.; MCCARTHY, Joy, authors. Available: 2008; Created: 1970. Kanite sentence, paragraph, and discourse types.
- HEALEY, Alan; HEALEY, Phyllis M.; TINOGAL, Makis, authors. Available: 2009; Created: 1962. Telefol becoming a shaman.
- HOOLEY, Bruce A., author. 1987. "Central Buang poetry."
- HUCKETT, Joyce, author. Available: 2008; Created: 1978. Iduna paragraph and discourse structure.
- HUGHES, Jock, author. 2000. Thoughts on front translations.
- JÄRVINEN, Liisa, author. 1988. "Focus marking in Mauwake."
- KLEEF, Jacqueline van; KLEEF, Sjaak van, authors. 1988. "The use of metaphors in Siroi."
- LAWRENCE, Marshall, author. 1987. "Viewpoint in Oksapmin."
- LITHGOW, Daphne, author. Available: 2008; Created: 1970. The paragraph in Muyuw.
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1971. "Change of subject in Muyuw."
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1973. "Strengths and weaknesses of an untrained translator."
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1985. Thoughts on quality control.
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1964. How anthropological and linguistic analysis illuminates Paul’s use of redemptive terms.
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1981. "Anggor referential prominence."
- MANABE, Takashi, author. 1984. A speech act theory based interpretation model for written texts.
- MAYERS, Marvin K.; RATH, Daniel D., editors. 1988. Nucleation in Papua New Guinea Cultures.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1983. Review of: The semantics of metaphor, by Samuel R. Levin.
- MESSER, Jean, compiler. 1966. Bibliography of the Summer Institute of Linguistics, New Guinea branch: Literacy and translation.
- NYSTROM, John, author. 2011. "Eleven-part harmony: blending teamwork, technology, and creativity in a multi-language translation project."
- PAYNE, Doris L., author. 1990. Review of: Pragmatics in non-Western perspective, George L. Huttar and Kenneth J. Gregerson, editors.
- REESINK, Gerard P., author. 1986. "Being negative can be positive."
- SCHLIE, Perry; SCHLIE, Virginia, authors. 1988. "Disarming a loaded patient."
- SCORZA, David P., author. Available: 2008; Created: 1974. Au paragraphs and discourses.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1988. Transculturation: The cultural factor in translation and other communication tasks.
- SPEECE, Richard F., author. 1988. Rhetorical questions in Angave.
- STAALSEN, Philip; STRANGE, David, authors. 1975. "Pidgin as a medium for training translators."
- STEINKRAUS, Walter, author. 1964. Procedures for translating figures of speech in the Gospel of John.
- STUCKY, Alfred; STUCKY, Dellene, authors. Available: 2008; Created: 1970-02. Ek Nii grammar essentials for translation.
- STUCKY, Alfred; STUCKY, Dellene, authors. Available: 2008; Created: 1970-09. Ek Nii sentences and paragraphs.
- VOLLRATH, Paul W., author. 2000. Questions for testing translations with the MTT in mind: the QTT materials.