- AHAI, Naihuwo, author. 2005. Literacy in an emergent society: Papua New Guinea.
- ATKINSON, Joy, author. 1994. "A new era in training... DTET."
- ATKINSON, Joy, author. 1997. "STEP course update."
- BERRY, Keith, author. 1999. Literacy programs: getting the ideology right.
- BJORKMAN, Doris; GARIAI, Balai, authors. 2001. "History of my literacy work."
- BÜHMANN, Dörthe; TRUDELL, Barbara, authors. 2008. La langue maternelle, ça compte ! La langue locale, clé d'un apprentissage efficace.
- BÜHMANN, Dörthe; TRUDELL, Barbara, authors. 2008. Mother tongue matters: local language as a key to effective learning.
- CATES, Ann R.; CATES, Larry E., authors. 1975. "Authors for Papua New Guinea."
- CLARK, Dawn S.; CLARK, Stephen, authors. 1993. "Where should the literacy programme begin? A self-assessment survey of literacy in [the] Sio language, PNG."
- DOMMERHOLT, Annie, author. 1993. "The Tok Ples learning to read programme we are developing."
- FARNSWORTH, Marva, author. 1969. Manambu trial literacy.
- FELDPAUSCH, Becky, author. 1998. "Evaluating literacy programs."
- FELDPAUSCH, Becky, author. 2001. "What some of the elementary teachers say."
- GUDSCHINSKY, Sarah C., author. 1968. "The complete literacy program."
- HARRIS, Stephen G., author. 1971. "A local government council sponsored vernacular literacy programme."
- HEAD, June; HEAD, Robert, authors. 2001. "Our involvement in elementary teacher training 1999-2001."
- HOEL, Hanna Marie, author. 2006. "Do not give up!."
- KERUWA, Rambai, author. 2002. "Integrating literacy teaching and learning in Kaugel prep schools."
- KILALEMA, Dorcas, author. 2001. "Developing community-based curriculum."
- LAWRENCE, Marshall, author. 1992. "The five components of a literacy programme."
- LILLIE, Patricia, author. 1997. "Literacy in ‘other languages’."
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1999. Four decades of language policy in Papua New Guinea: The move towards the vernacular.
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 2001. "Hopes for the future."
- LOCNIKAR, Joanne, author. 2006. "STEP (S̱trengthening Ṯokples [vernacular] E̱ducation in P̱apua New Guinea): assisting Papua New Guineans with community-based, vernacular literacy programs."
- MALONE, Dennis L.; MALONE, Susan E., authors. 2001. "Literacy for development in multilingual contexts: five characteristics of sustainable programs."
- MALONE, Susan E., author. 1989. "Literacy programme planning workshop: Strategies for developing multilanguage literacy programmes."
- MALONE, Susan E., author. 1991. Planning for literacy in Papua New Guinea: a handbook for literacy co-ordinators.
- MALONE, Susan E., author. 2003. "Planning for literacy in Papua New Guinea: a handbook for literacy co-ordinators."
- MURANE, Elizabeth, author. 1970. A literacy program among the Dagas of New Guinea.
- REMPEL, Robin, author. 1993. "A model for evaluating reading methods: Four basic elements."
- REMPEL, Robin, author. 1994. "Training vernacular school supervisors."
- SCOBLE, Gillian A., author. 2001. A step in time: researching and evaluating the role of the supervisors’ tokples [vernacular] education program within the changing context of Papua New Guinea.
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 1993. "Community involvement in multi-strategy literacy."
- WHITBY, Clyde M., author. 1992. Program planning—business or community perspective.
- YU, Vivienne, author. 1993. "Ingredients of a successful extensive reading programme."
- ZANDSTRA, Frans; ZANDSTRA, Karin, authors. 1997. "Song courses in Amanab."