- Anonymous. 1973. "Director's report for the years 1968 and 1969: Summer Institute of Linguistics New Guinea Branch."
- BUGENHAGEN, Salme E., author. 1992. "Report on a literacy course held in Mangap-Mbula."
- COOPER, Russ, author. n.d.. A people-based program.
- FELDPAUSCH, Becky, author. 2007. "Handling frequent transitions during field work."
- FOREMAN, Velma M., author. 1988. Review of: a manual for the strategic planning and review of language programs, by Margaret Bendor-Samuel and David Bendor-Samuel.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1975. Summer Institute of Linguistics (Institut Bilong Tok Ples), Papua New Guinea.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1988. Review of: Language behavior in international organizations: report of the Second Annual Conference of the Center for Research and Documentation on World Language Problems, Jane Edwards and Humphrey Tonkin, editors.
- FRANKLIN, Kirk, photographer; FRANKLIN, Joice, editor. 1983. Summer Institute of Linguistics Papua New Guinea progress report 1982.
- GROSH, Andy; GROSH, Sylvia, authors. Available: 1993; Created: 1991-1993. 2nd Year Survey Report of the Kaluli Language.
- HODGKIN, Brian, author. 1996. "ETCetera."
- HOOLEY, Bruce A.; WAKEFIELD, David, editors. 1979. Diversity by Design - Papua New Guinea.
- JACKSON, Kenneth, author. 1992. "A two week literacy course for pastors."
- JONDUO, Willie, author. 1994. "Children who have gone to vernacular Tokples School stay in school longer."
- LYNIP, Karen G.; LYNIP, Stephen A., authors. 1989. "Inoke literacy, community development and health training evaluation report."
- PENCE, Alan R., author. 1973. "The Summer Institute of Linguistics in New Guinea."
- SOUTHWELL, Neville, author. 1989. Assessment and reassessment: a Pacific perspective.
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1998. "Report of the 1997 Literacy Consultant Update—September 17-26th."
- WEGMANN, Urs, author. 1995. "Mato language literacy visit."