- BOLYANATZ, Alexander H., author. 1998. "Where is Claes Pietersz Bay? An episode in the history of the Sursurunga of New Ireland."
- CONRAD, Robert J., author. 1978. Some notes on attitudes toward language and language choice in May River Iwam.
- EZARD, Bryan, author. Available: 2009; Created: 1980. Food and language: an ethno-linguistic study in Tawala.
- FRANKLIN, Joice A.; FRANKLIN, Karl J., authors. 1962. "The Kewa counting systems."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1963. "Kewa ethnolinguistic concepts of body parts."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1967. Review of: Tongue speaking: an experiment in spiritual experience, by Morton T. Kelsey.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1971. "Practical considerations of folk taxonomies."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1975. "A Kewa religious argot (New Guinea)."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1979. "Interpreting values cross-culturally ‘with special reference to insulting people’!."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1988. Review of: Speech act taxonomy as a tool for ethnographic description: an analysis based on videotapes of continuous behavior in two New York households, Nira Reiss, editor.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; MCELHANON, Kenneth A., authors. 1979. "Bible translation and linguistics."
- HEALEY, Alan, author. 1962. "Linguistic aspects of Telefomin kinship terminology."
- LANDWEER, M. Lynn, author. 2000. Indicators of ethnolinguistic vitality.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1974. "Towards a history of the Huon Peninsula."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1975. "Idiomaticity in a Papuan (non-Austronesian) language."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1976. Review of: The tongues of men and angels, by William J. Samarin.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1977. "The identification of birds by the Selepet, Papua New Guinea."
- PIKE, Kenneth L., author. 1963. "Theoretical implications of matrix permutation in Fore (New Guinea)."
- RICHERT, Ernest L., author. 1963. Native reaction as a guide to meaningful translation.
- SHAW, Karen A.; SHAW, R. Daniel, authors. 1973. "Location: a linguistic and cultural focus in Samo."