- AMBROSE, Mark, author. 2008. "The STEP Project: Developing a Curriculum for Literacy, Leadership and Community Transformation."
- BARBER, Brad, author. 1992. Review of: Development program planning: a process approach, by David H. Spaeth.
- BOLYANATZ, Alexander H., author. 1998. Economic cooperatives, development, and matriliny in Papua New Guinea.
- CARNEY, Harriett; CARNEY, Morris, compilers. 1985. Annual evaluation of the Summer Institute of Linguistics Non-Formal Education and Leadership Training Project funded under U.S. AID.
- COOPER, Russ, author. n.d.. A people-based program.
- COULTER, Neil R., author. 2014. Revitalisation in Unexpected Places: Music in the Urim Christian Church.
- DUERKSEN, John L., author. 1981. "The application of community development principles to literacy: Do they work?."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1985. "A missionary philosophy of development."
- EASTON, Catherine; WROGE, Diane, authors. 2012. Manual for Alphabet Design through Community Interaction for Papua New Guinea Elementary Teacher Trainers.
- EDONI, William; WATERS, Glenys, authors; JONES, Michael, compiler; AMBROSE, Mark; BROOK, Peter; CAMPBELL, Craig; HETZEL, Gweni; KRUZAN, Birgitta; LAMBRECHT, Kim Yuen; WROGE, Diane, photographers. 2001. STEP Supervisor's Tokples Education Programme PowerPoint, Papua New Guinea.
- EDONI, William; WATERS, Glenys, authors; JONES, Michael, compiler; AMBROSE, Mark; BROOK, Peter; CAMPBELL, Craig; HETZEL, Gweni; KRUZAN, Birgitta; LAMBRECHT, Kim Yuen; WROGE, Diane, photographers. 2014. STEP Supervisor's Tokples Education Program Video (PowerPoint), Papua New Guinea.
- EDONI, William; WATERS, Glenys, authors; JONES, Michael; WROGE, Diane, compilers; AMBROSE, Mark; BROOK, Peter; CAMPBELL, Craig; HETZEL, Gweni; KRUZAN, Birgitta; LAMBRECHT, Kim Yuen, photographers. 2005. STEP Supervisors Tokples Education Programme Multimedia, Papua New Guinea.
- FARNSWORTH, Robert A., author. 1978. Rural development in Papua New Guinea.
- FIRCHOW, Irwin B.; FIRCHOW, Jacqueline, authors. 2008. The Rotokas people of Bougainville Island.
- FRANKLIN, Joice A., author. 1988. Review of: The home health guide for better living, by Stephen A. Lynip and Karen G. Lynip.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1973. 1973 Annual Report of the Summer Institute of Linguistics, Papua New Guinea Branch.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. Available: 2013; Created: 2009. Development is like a River.
- GROSH, Andy; GROSH, Sylvia, authors. Available: 1993; Created: 1991-02 - 1993-01. 2nd Year Survey Report of the Kaluli Language.
- HATTON, Suzanne, author. 2012. "A Test Run for Bloom."
- JOHNSON, Lori, author. 2006. "An overview of the: Prescription for Hope Conference; PNG churches AIDS prevention strategy, sponsored by the Goroka pastors' fraternal/Samaritan's Purse/Billy Graham Association, University of Goroka, 7-11 November 2005."
- JONES, Michael; SIMPSON, Bill; WROGE, Diane, compilers. 2005. SIL-PNG Literacy Is For Everyone-Asian Development Bank-Video.
- KERR, Marie B., author. Available: 2014; Created: 1961-1985. The History of Vernacular Literacy in the Wiru.
- KRUZAN, Birgitta, author. 2011. "Bible Sunday on Bougainville."
- LARSEN, Robert E., author. 1999. Toward defining "sustainable development" in the SIL context.
- LOCNIKAR, Joanne, compiler. 1996. "Learning activities resource list."
- LYNIP, Karen G.; LYNIP, Stephen A., authors. 1989. "Inoke literacy, community development and health training evaluation report."
- MALONE, Dennis L.; MALONE, Susan E., authors. 2001. "Literacy for development in multilingual contexts: five characteristics of sustainable programs."
- MATTOCKS, Rich, author. 2006. "AIDS shell books and SIL. Do we need to re-think shell books? The Martin Luther approach to changing a culture."
- MBUAGBAW, Tanyi Eyong, author. 1996. "Extracts from a Literacy Awareness Day: An aspect of a village campaign for literacy."
- MEYER, Jens, author. 2012. "Multilingual Education efforts in other developing countries of the world."
- MEYER, Jens; MEYER, Lizzie, authors. 2006. "Starting points: ideas to get communities talking about the AIDS epidemic."
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 1997. Educational change from within: Developing a vernacular elementary school in Papua New Guinea.
- OLSON, Michael L., author. 1982. "From benefactor to facilitator."
- PRICE, Mavis, author. 2008. "Mathematically Speaking."
- PRICE, Mavis, editor. 2008. READ 42.
- PRICE, Mavis, editor. 2010. READ 43.
- SCHANELY, Leon E., author. Available: 2014; Created: 1981. Focus on CD: Readings in Community Development.
- SPAETH, David, author. 1987. "A planning model to guide in program implementation."
- SPAETH, David, author. 1991. Development program planning: a process approach.
- SPAULDING, Craig, author. 1994. "Community directed development through literacy: Fact or myth?."
- SPAULDING, Patricia, author. 1994. "Community directed curriculum development."
- TIETZE, Reinhard, author. 1982. "Training village motivators."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 2000. The impact of Melanesian cultures on education and development programmes.
- WATTERS, Kathie, author. 2006. "Kande's story: how the church can love and care for people affected by AIDS."
- WHITBY, Clyde M., author. 1987. "Aid and community responsibility."
- WHITBY, Clyde M., author. 1987. "Some thoughts on community development and tokples literacy."
- WILSON, Theresa; WOZNA, Beata, authors. 2008. "Bringing the Bible ALIVE through Δραμα!."
- WILSON, Theresa; WOZNA, Beata, authors. 2008. "Learning with Laughter."
- WROGE, Diane, author. 2004. SIL-PNG Literacy Is For Everyone-Asian Development Bank-Director's Report.
- WROGE, Diane, author; SIMPSON, Bill, compiler. 2004. SIL-PNG Literacy Is For Everyone-Asian Development Bank-Report.