- CAMPBELL, Jo Anne, author. 1991. Review of: The benefits of language learning for literacy specialists, by Kaye Stender.
- CHENOWETH, Vida, author. 1985. Music in cross-cultural communication.
- CONRAD, Robert J., author. 1990. "Problems in translating from Tok Pisin to Mufian."
- DYE, Sally Folger, author. 1983. Conflicting standards of goodness.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1990. "Cross-cultural advertising: Tok Pisin and English in Papua New Guinea."
- LARSEN, Marlys; LARSEN, Robert E., authors. 2000. Build on what they know: indigenous knowledge and training programs.
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1973. "Strengths and weaknesses of an untrained translator."
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1988. Community Partnership in Communications for Ministry.
- LOVING, Richard, author. 1994. A comparison of Western and Papua New Guinean leadership styles.
- MALONE, Dennis L., author. 1991. "Anthropological implications for literacy."
- MALONE, Susan E., author. 1988. Partners in change: Developing receptor-oriented cross-cultural innovation programs.
- MALONE, Susan E., author. 1997. Cooperation, conflict, and complementarity: a study of relationships among organizations involved in mother tongue literacy and pre-primary education in Papua New Guinea.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1975. "Appreciating the possibilities of Tok Pisin: Evangelism and the use of Tok Pisin idioms."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1988. Transculturation: The cultural factor in translation and other communication tasks.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1990. "Culture and evangelism: a model for missiological strategy."
- SOUTHWELL, Neville, author. 1991. Media for the message.
- STENDER, Kaye, author. 1988. The benefits of language learning for literacy specialists.
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 2000. The impact of Melanesian cultures on education and development programmes.