- AHAI, Naihuwo, author. 1987. "In support of vernacular in education."
- AYOKO, Oluremi B; DANJUMA, John; OGUNDOKUN, E. Funke, authors. 1993. "Nigerian teachers in bilingual classrooms."
- BICKERTON, Derek, author. 1975. "University-level courses in Pidgin & Creole."
- BÜHMANN, Dörthe; TRUDELL, Barbara, authors. 2008. La langue maternelle, ça compte ! La langue locale, clé d'un apprentissage efficace.
- BÜHMANN, Dörthe; TRUDELL, Barbara, authors. 2008. Mother tongue matters: local language as a key to effective learning.
- CATES, Ann R., author. 1975. "Why teach first in the vernacular?."
- CRAWFORD, David, author. 1982. Review of: Kulila on aboriginal education, by Max Hart.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1975. "Vernaculars as bridges to cross-cultural understanding."
- FULLER, Eugenia, author. 1975. "The use of the vernacular in bilingual education."
- GARRETT, Gertrude, author. 1997. Vernacular elementary education in Papua New Guinea.
- GUDSCHINSKY, Sarah C., author. 1975. "Some frequent and recurring fallacies concerning bilingual education."
- HARRIS, Pamela J., author. 1977. "Vernacular literacy programme within bilingual education."
- HARRIS, Pamela J., author. 1977. "Vernacular literacy programs within bilingual education in Australian Aboriginal schools."
- HARRISON, J. Daniel, author. 1975. "Community education among the Guhu-Samanes."
- HOOLEY, Bruce A., author. 1976. Bilingual education and literacy.
- HOOLEY, Bruce A.; LOVING, Richard, editors. 1976. Student research papers in literacy and education.
- KEMELFIELD, Graeme, author. 1982. "North Solomons pre-school programme."
- LITHGOW, Daphne, author. 1983. Review of: Social and educational issues in bilingualism and biculturalism, Robert St. Clair and others, editors.
- LITTERAL, Robert L., author. 1975. "A proposal for the use of Pidgin in Papua New Guinea’s education system."
- LOVING, Aretta, editor. 1975. Bilingual education: Past studies (articles reprinted from Read magazine).
- MALONE, Dennis L., author. 1997. Namel manmeri: Language and culture maintenance and mother tongue education in the highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- MCCARTHY, Joy, author. 1975. Bilingual education.
- MCCARTHY, Joy, author. 1977. "Bilingual education for Papua New Guinea."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1975. "The vernacular as an aid to education."
- MORTON, Beth, author. 1975. "The phases of a bilingual education programme."
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 2003. "Designing a vernacular English bridging programme in Papua New Guinea."
- ROBINSON, Jerry, author. 1982. Review of: Bilingual education: An experience in Peruvian Amazonia, Mildred L. Larson and Patricia M. Davis, editors.
- SIMPSON, Steve, author. 1990. Vernacular preschools: Why all the interest in them?.
- STREET, Chester S.; STREET, Lynette, authors. 1993. "Literacy among the Murrinh-patha."