PNG Publications Online
SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Pacific Linguistics B
This is the indexed title for:
- Linguistic Circle of Canberra Publications B
- Pacific Linguistics B
- Pacific Linguistics, Series B, No.
- DAVIES, H. John, author. 1980. Kobon phonology.
- JOHNSTON, Raymond L., author. 1980. Nakanai of New Britain: The grammar of an oceanic language.
- WELLS, Margaret, author. 1979. Siroi grammar.
- SCOTT, Graham, author. 1978. The Fore language of Papua New Guinea.
- IRWIN, Barry S., author. 1974. Salt-Yui grammar.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1973. Towards a typology of the Finisterre-Huon languages, New Guinea.
- SCOTT, Graham K., author. 1973. Higher levels of Fore grammar.
- WEST, Dorothy, author. 1973. Wojokeso sentence, paragraph, and discourse analysis.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1972. Selepet grammar, part I: From root to phrase.
- YOUNG, Robert A., author. 1971. The verb in Bena-bena: its form and function.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1970. Selepet phonology.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A.; VOORHOEVE, C. L., authors. 1970. The Trans-New Guinea phylum: Explorations in deep-level genetic relationships.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1968. The dialects of Kewa.
- HEALEY, Phyllis M., author. 1966. Levels and chaining in Telefol sentences.
- HEALEY, Phyllis M., author. 1965. Telefol noun phrases.
- HEALEY, Alan, author. 1964. Telefol phonology.