PNG Publications Online
SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
This is the indexed title for:
- Missiology: an international review
- Practical Anthropology
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1990. "Culture and evangelism: a model for missiological strategy."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1990. Review of: World Christianity: Oceania, by Leonora Mosende Douglas.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1981. "Every person a shaman: The use of supernatural power among the Samo of Papua New Guinea."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1979. "Interpreting values cross-culturally ‘with special reference to insulting people’!."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1976. "Toward a cross-cultural definition of sin."
- DYE, Sally Folger, author. 1974. "Decreasing fatigue and illness in field-work."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1974. "Stress-producing factors in cultural adjustment."