PNG Publications Online
SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Language and Linguistics in Oceania
This is the indexed title for:
- Language and Linguistics in Oceania, Special issue: SIL in Oceania,
- Language and Linguistics in Oceania, Vol.
- BROWNIE, John, author. 2014. "Mussau-Emira Dialect Survey."
- BERG, René van den, author. 2013. "SIL and its contribution to Oceanic linguistics."
- PENNINGTON, Ryan, author. 2013. "Epenthesis and nasal spreading: theoretical analyses and their practical application in the establishment of the Ma Manda orthography."