SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Trends in Linguistics. Documentation
- BUGENHAGEN, Robert D.; BUGENHAGEN, Salme E., authors. 1995. "Mbula."
- ELLIOTT, George, author. 1995. "Dami."
- EZARD, Bryan; ROBERT, Yailo, authors. 1995. "Tawala."
- HOOLEY, Bruce A., author. 1995. "Central Buang: introduction and wordlist."
- MARTIN, William H., author. 1995. "Nyindrou."
- ROSS, Malcolm; THROOP, Craig, authors. 1995. "Kaulong."
- TURNER, Blaine, author. 1995. "Manam."