SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
The Bible Translator
This is the indexed title for:
- The Bible Translator
- The Bible Translator 42(2a)
- The Bible Translator,
- The Bible Translator, Vol. 62, No.
- The Bible Translator, Volume 62, No.
- BUGENHAGEN, Robert D., author. 2011. "Adapt It: some lessons learned in the Saveeng language program."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2011. "Adapting the West Kewa New Testament to East Kewa."
- NYSTROM, John, author. 2011. "Eleven-part harmony: blending teamwork, technology, and creativity in a multi-language translation project."
- SMALLEY, William A., author. 1975. Review of: Neo-tagmemics: an integrated approach to linguistic analysis and description, by Darlene Bee.
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1973. "Strengths and weaknesses of an untrained translator."
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1971. "Change of subject in Muyuw."
- LITHGOW, David, author. 1970. "Impersonal pronoun in some Melanesian languages of New Guinea."
- DEIBLER, Ellis W., author. 1968. "Translating from basic structure."
- HEALEY, Alan, author. 1968. Review of: Field linguistics: a guide to linguistic field work, by William J. Samarin.
- RICHERT, Ernest L., author. 1965. "How the Guhu-Samane cult of ‘Poro’ affects translation."