SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
- ALLEN, Janice; HURD, Phyllis W., authors. 1972. "Manambu phonemes."
- RICHERT, Ernest L.; RICHERT, Marjorie, authors. 1972. "Phonology of Guhu-Samane."
- WEIMER, Harry, author. 1972. "Yareba verb morphology."
- WEIMER, Harry; WEIMER, Natalia, authors. 1972. "Yareba phonemes."
- BEE, Darlene; KOOYERS, Martha; KOOYERS, Orneal, authors. 1971. "The phonemes of Washkuk (Kwoma)."
- HOTZ, Joyce M.; STRINGER, Mary D., authors. 1971. "The occurrence and co-occurrence of Waffa noun suffixes."
- HOTZ, Joyce M.; STRINGER, Mary D., authors. 1971. "Waffa phonemes."
- PARLIER, James, author. 1964. "Managalasi verb inflection."
- JAMES, Dorothy J.; LUCHT, Ramona, authors. 1962. "Phonemes of Siane."